Welcome to mybliss.co.uk, the website providing all the best teen information, entertainment and other services, and operated by Panini UK Limited.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions, which by using the website you are deemed to accept:
Competition Terms and Conditions
These rules apply to all prize promotions including free draws, prize competitions and instant win offers.
Unless stated otherwise in the literature accompanying the promotion, these terms and conditions apply to all prize promotions including free draws, prize competitions and instant win offers.
1. Promotions are open to UK residents.
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. Panini UK Ltd and the promoter reserve the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter the competitions unless otherwise stated on the promotional activity with a specific competition.
5. By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material accompanying the promotion.
7. Panini UK Ltd may pass your personal information to the promoters and their data processors.
However, we always demand that those parties adhere to the same security procedures that we follow ourselves.
8. When dates are specified for prizes they can not be altered. By entering any date related competition mybliss.co.uk or the third party are not responsible for any winner who cannot attend. No cash alternative will be given.
9. Winners will be notified by email on the day of the draw. Winners have five (5) business working days to respond in full to the email or another winner will be drawn.
10. We may ask you to take part in publicity generated as a result of the promotion. If you are under 18 parental consent will be required for such publicity.
11. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Panini, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoters advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
12. The site's Editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
13. Panini UK Ltd will not accept responsibility for lost through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
14. The promotional draws are held by Panini UK Ltd, Brockbourne House, 77 Mount Ephraim, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4 8BS. and the promoter.
15. Details of the winner(s) can be obtained by sending a SAE marked (mybliss.co.uk) Competition Winners to Panini UK Ltd, Brockbourne House, 77 Mount Ephraim, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4 8BS, within 21 days of the closing date of the promotion.
16. All prizes are non transferable. Arrangement for the fulfilment of prizes will be made by our 3rd party sponsor. We/they reserve the right in our sole discretion to substitute any and all prizes with prizes of a comparable value. Panini UK Ltd is not held liable for any late delivery, loss or damage to any prizes dispatched by the 3rd party sponsor.
17. The winner of any competition which includes attending a specific venue is responsible for their own travel arrangements unless stated otherwise. If travel is included in the prize, all booking formalities must be completed directly with the travel sponsor. The publisher has no responsibility.
18. If you are under 18 we may require the consent of a parent for you to enter a competition or to claim a prize. If the competition includes attending a specific venue we may require an adult to accompany you to such venue.