We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Panini UK Limited of and its registered office is at Brockbourne House, 77 Mount Ephraim, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4 8BS (Company No. 01275893).
1 WHAT INFORMATION MIGHT YOU COLLECT FROM ME?
- • Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website www.mybliss.co.uk (our website). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website or when ordering products from our website.
- • If you write to us (by letter or email), we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- • If you telephone us or we telephone you, we may keep a written record of that conversation.
- • Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
2 WHERE WILL YOU STORE MY PERSONAL DATA?
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
3 HOW WILL YOU USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED?
- We use information collected about you in the following ways:
- • to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- • to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- • to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- • to allow you to participate in interactive features of our website, when you choose to do so; and
- • to notify you about changes to our website.
4 WILL YOU ALSO USE MY PERSONAL DATA FOR MARKETING PURPOSES?
We may use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you, and we may contact you about these by post, telephone, SMS or email. We will only do this if you indicate you wish us to do so by ticking the relevant box on the registration form or by changing your preferences on your account profile.
We will not sell or pass on your data to any third parties for marketing purposes.
You can change your preferences regarding our use of your data for marketing purposes at any time by logging in to your account on our website. You may also change your preferences by contacting us at The Data Controller - Panini UK Limited, Brockbourne House, 77 Mount Ephraim, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4 8AR or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
5 UNDER WHAT CIRCUMSTANCES MIGHT YOU DISCLOSE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OTHERS?
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined the UK Companies Act 2006.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- • in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- • if Panini UK Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
- • if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Panini UK Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
6 WHAT ABOUT IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES?
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- • To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- • To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our website according to your individual interests.
- • To speed up your searches.
- • To recognise you when you return to our website.
8 HOW CAN I FIND OUT WHAT INFORMATION YOU HOLD ABOUT ME?
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.